Is a lack of a Maths GCSE holding you back?
Our FREE* and uniquely flexible online Maths GCSE course means that even if you are working full-time or caring for family, you can fit learning around your busy life.
We know many people struggle with maths, helping you through your maths journey is our area of expertise, so our course has been specially designed so that you begin with the basics, then move gradually to more complex material when you are ready.
The first thing we will ask you to do when you apply, is complete a short online Maths assessment. Please don’t worry, it just helps us to understand your starting point so we can best plan your journey. Depending on your knowledge base you may first benefit from the additional support of our FREE Functional Skills Maths Level 1: Online GCSE Preparation course to get you ready to progress directly to Maths GCSE or an alternative online pathway.
Our friendly team of education advisers will lay out the best learning path for you.
*If you do not have a minimum grade of 4 (C) in maths at GCSE, then you can study this course for free, if you have already obtained a grade 4 (C) or higher the fee is £811. The course is only open to students 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August).
What you'll learn
Your course will include:
- A mix of online self-study, plus lessons with a qualified maths teacher
- Daily “5-minute Maths Challenge” to complete on your smart phone
- A weekly online lesson
- Weekly additional drop-in live online sessions with your tutor
- Access to a 24/7 Century Maths platforms for practice at a time that suits
- Course and final exam
With practice and support you will see your maths improve rapidly, opening a new world of education and career opportunities.
How you'll learn and be assessed
- A 100% free online GSCE math course including final exam*
- The support and expert teaching you would expect from an OFSTED ‘Good’ provider
- Access to a personal tutor and our in-house maths teachers
- A choice of seven centres to take your exams:
- Oxfordshire: City of Oxford College, Banbury and Bicester College
- Berkshire: Reading College, Bracknell and Wokingham College
- Surrey: Guildford College, Farnham College, and Merrist Wood College
- Improve your maths muscles by training your brain every day!
You are signing up to practice maths every day for 200 days; we’ll send you in addition to your taught lessons, a five-minute exercise every day, which you can complete on your phone. You will see your maths skills improve rapidly when you practice every day, even for just a few minutes.
*Please be aware that some GCSE courses with other providers don’t include the exams.
GCSE Maths is a steppingstone to further education, a fulfilling career, and a better future. A GCSE in maths is a game changer for different jobs, university, and life in general.
This course is delivered online through ‘live’ teaching sessions and digital materials, accessible via a PC/laptop (desirable) or tablet.
You will need a few hours a week to practice and study.