If you are considering your options for next year, now is the time to explore the opportunities available at your local college!
Come and listen to various subject area presentations on offer to visitors at our campus on Broughton Road, as well as:
- Meeting current students and learning more about day-to-day life at college
- Discovering our selection of GCSE, A Levels, business, accounting, travel and tourism, science and forensics and Access to higher education programmes
- Attending our beauty therapy, hairdressing and media makeup demos
- Seeing creativity come to life in our art and design, media, music and performing arts facilities
- Discovering our sports academies and having a chat with the Banbury United Football coach
- Experiencing a realistic hospital setting as you tour our state-of-the-art care suite
- Touring our construction, carpentry, engineering and motor vehicle workshops
- Discussing how we can help you improve your English skills or support you if you have special educational needs
Our staff will be available to discuss your options and plan out a learning pathway that works for you. Careers Advisors will also be on hand to chat to if you are undecided or need expert, independent advice.
Our friendly Student Services team will be able to discuss bursaries and financial support that may be available to you.
You will be able to explore our excellent facilities, talk through all your options and even submit your application early to guarantee your place for next year!
Why choose Banbury and Bicester College
At Activate Learning, our students are supported in developing the skills they need to succeed in the workplace. Our learning programmes lead directly into sustainable career options, and we can help you identify where your studies can take you.
Charlie studied a Performing Arts Level 3 Extended Diploma at Banbury and Bicester College.
He said: “I chose Banbury and Bicester College because they offered the best curriculum.
“The facilities are good and the spaces are great areas to work in. My teachers have allowed me to specialise in what I enjoy, letting me gain experience in the set and the logistics of how to put on a performance.”